Philadelphia is host to a number of great hacking, security, privacy, and user groups. Here is a list of some of our favorites.
Do you run a meetup or host a space that you think we would like to know about? Let us know!
Meetups & Groups
- PLUG - The Philadelphia area Linux User Group, meetups every first Wednesday, second Tuesday, and third Monday.
- Trashpanda Village (formerly SecShell) - A hackerspace at 319 N. 11th St. 3D.
- TOOOL Philadelphia - Philly’s chapter of The Open Organisation Of Lockpickers.
- PhillySec - Meets every second Wednesday.
- Iffy Books - A bookstore at 319 N. 11th St. 3E offering a small selection of books, zines, an workshops on hacking, free culture, gardening, and adjacent topics.
- CyberDragons - Drexel University
- TUDev - Temple University
- Penn for Privacy - University of Pennsylvania