Philadelphia is host to a number of great hacking, security, privacy, and user groups. Here is a list of some of our favotites.
Do you run a meetup or host a space that you think we would like to know about? Let us know!
Meetups & Groups
- PLUG - The Philadelphia area Linux User Group, meetups every first Wednesday, second Tuesday, and third Monday.
- Security Shell - Meetups every third Thursday.
- PhillySec - Every second Wednesday.
- Philadelphia CryptoParty
- DC215 - Every third Tuesday.
- Code for Philly - Multiple events per week.
- Philly Mesh
- CyberDragons - Drexel University
- TUsec - Temple University
- Penn for Privacy - University of Pennsylvania